Thanks Cassie dear for tagging me for this on Facebook :P Since my FB acc is pretty private, I've decided to post my #tenbookchallenge on ze blog so I can easily tag some blogger buddies ;)
There wasn't much info so I searched up the challenge and found these rules:
“List 10 books that have stayed with you in some way. Do not take more than a few minutes and do not think too hard. They do not have to be the “right” books or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way. Paste these instructions and tag 10 friends, including me, so I can see your list.”
Sounds really fun! Ookayy, so I failed the "take only a few minutes" and the "don't think too hard" parts, but oh wells XD I'm a perfectionist! *sticks out tongue* Anyhoo here goes:
Traitor Belle: It's her ego.....*smirks*
1. Tia at Read It Write Now and co-blogger here at FM!
2. Summer at MissFictional's World of YA Books
3. Dana at DanaSquare who co-blogs with one of my GR besties Rachel!
4. Alma at Journey Through Fiction
5. Laura at Boats Against The Current
6. Jazmen at This Girl Reads a Lot!
7. Blessie at Mischievous Reads
8. Jessica at Ramblings on Reading
9. Amber and Jess at The Book Bratz
10. Kyra at Blog of a Bookaholic
...And anyone who wants to join in!
You don't have to do it of course, but I'm sure you'll find it as fun and eye-opening as I did! :D
—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!