Thursday, September 4, 2014

9/3 Random Updates (Pre?)Wednesdays Issue #9

Sorry y'all for not posting for....like....aaagessss ;( I was going to, but then I got sick.......and I'm still slightly sick ^^ *disgruntled look* My body haaateess meeee! Seriously, I've been sick for a week and a half now! *glares* Bleeehhh enough of this depressing stuff....let's move onto ze fun stuff shall we? ;)


Sooooo, guess what?? We've got eight.....yess EIGHT new Liebster Award nominations! *gasps* Ikr? It's totally crazyyy! That brings our grand total to 18 nominations.......whatever are we gonna do with all these? XD It's is sooooo cool! Seriously! We love you guys so much! *whispers* I admit that all the nominations were starting to scramble my poor fever induced brain tho :P

Oh yesss!!! The Heir of Fire Book Tour is underway! So awesomesauce right?! And there're giveawayss!! *jumps up and down* I'm so exciteddd!! Here's the tour schedule! *beams and gestures wildly*
Tour Schedule:
August 25 – Jaz @ Fiction in Fiction in Fiction
August 26 – Katie @ Polished Page-Turners
August 27 – Kelly @ Belle of the Literati
August 28 – Elena @ Novel Sounds
August 29 – Nicole @ The Quiet Concert
September 1 – Gillian @ Writer of Wrongs
September 2 – Judith @ Paperiot
September 3 – Melanie @ The Daily Prophecy
September 4 – Magan @ Rather Be Reading
September 5 – Andi @ Andi’s ABCs
September 8 – Gina @ Behind the Pages
September 9 – Rachel @ Hello Chelly
September 10 – Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books

I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so excited. I'm so excited.
As you know (you should know *narrows eyes* xD) Throne of Glass is my favourite series in the whole universe! So I'm so excited that I'm going to get a physical copy of HoF! :D My hardcopy (I thiiink it's a hardcopy *cocks head* XP) of HoF is gonna arrive around the 18th Sep!
And yess, I know, this is totally sad, but this is actually my first time ever preordering a physical copy of a book ^^ *wipes tears from eyes* Aaaand it's like the 10th ever YA book that I physically own......agaiin, totally saaad and pathetic XDD I'm a terribleee excuse of a book lover *wails*
Stern Belle: *shoots horrified look* Control yourself you fool! o.O
*whimpers and runs off with my pitiful book pile and trusty iPad full of ebooks* XD

*coughs* Well then.......movingg ooonn :P Has anyone heard of Sparks Rise?! Well, if you're a Darkest Minds fan you might have ;) Tho only recently.......I actually only got wind of this TDM novella like last week on FB! *gaaasp* Bracken has been hiding it from usssss XD *tsk tsk*
It's the latest addition to the Darkest Minds world......aka a novella between Never Fade and In The Afterlight, much like In Time, which is a novella between The Darkest Minds and Never Fade!!
*squeals* So cool right? Sparks Rise is centred on Sam.....if you remember, Sam was Ruby's best friend in Thurmond (until the 'accident' of course....:/) Plus I've heard that there is also a sneak peek of In The Afterlight! Whooooooppp!!
Add it to Goodreads: HERE

And on a random note.....'cause we love randomaniaaa.......I'm loving Ludovico Einaudi and Birdy music right noww *hugs stereo*
Ohhh, and I just got panda-head mitten gloves today.....they're so cuuute *coos at gloves*

Yuupp......I think that's all heheh......

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment