Monday, November 24, 2014

The TBR tag!


The TBR Tag:
Tags tags tags....there are so many flying around all the time. We've been tagged for so many it's hard to keep up! And in most instances, we don't keep up. In fact, I have 7 tags to do after this one o.O Yup, holy smokies galore.

Today I'll be doing the TBR tag :) It's basically about sharing little tid-bits of your TBR pile (aka To Be Read pile) with your readers and tagging other people to share their TBR as well! Special thanks to the great Maisha over at Books Equal Awesomeness for tagging us (like 2 months ago now.....I told you I was behind on the tags didn't I? *guilty grin*)

How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I, like many bloggers and readers, use the trusty Goodreads site for keeping track of all bookish things, including my TBR pile.

Is your TBR mostly print or ebook?
Ebook. While I love print books, it's way more convenient for me to read ebooks.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
If I have an urgent Netgalley book or ARC , I'll read it first, and then afterwards I usually just read whatever I feel like at the time.


A book that's been on your TBR the longest

HEIR OF FIRE!!! Yes, the third instalment of my favourite series EVER. I've sorta skimmed it (one of my worst bad bookish habits, I'm afraid) but I'm yet to read it properly and write up my review. Don't judge me *sniff* I can't help my bad habits....okay, I probably can, but still. *pouts*



A book you recently added to your TBR

I recently added Seeker to my TBR after I discovered it on Netgalley. I also received an eARC of the book via Netgalley and Random House, and I've heard that Seeker's movie rights were obtained by Columbia Pictures. So exciting and can't wait to read this one asap!

A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover

Well, I wouldn't exactly call this one beautiful, more like cute. But I'm a sucker for cute.


A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading

Both my co-bloggers couldn't stand this book, and we're usually pretty similar when it comes to bookish opinions, so I'll be steering clear of this book xD

An unpublished book on your TBR that you are excited for

ACoTaR! A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas is totally up there on my anticipated reads for 2015! Most of you should know by now that ToG is my favourite series, so another YA series from Sarah? Sign me up now!!


A book on your TBR that basically everyone's read but you

Yes PJO fans, I suck. And I'm sorry, I really am.


A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you

A lot of people say this is an amazing book so we'll see. Really want to read it so hopefully I'll sneak it into my informal and scrambled-up reading schedule soon. *fingers crossed*


A book that you are dying to read

In The Afterlight! TDM is another favourite series so I feel really bad I haven't read the final instalment just yet. I've just been so busy with other stuff lately and am only just getting back into a reading frenzy!



How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Urmm.....at the moment, 800 exactly xD But that's just today. By tomorrow it'll probably jump again....it's always rising :O

I tag:
Since this tag has been around for a while now and a lot of bloggers have already done it (throwback to the 2 months mention ^^), I'll just say that if anyone wants to do it, consider yourself challenged by moi ;)

—Miss Bloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment