Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Who loves debuts? We do!

(I seriously need to get a white post background *winces*)

Amber at Books of Amber is hosting her second Debutathon!
The Debutathon is a readathon where you only read debuts, and it sounds like a great push for me to get through some of those 2014 debuts that have been lounging around in my iBooks so I decided I better participate! The Debutathon runs from December 8th at 12AM to December 14th at 11.59PM.

THE RULES
• The debuts have to be released in 2014
• The debuts can be Middle Grade, Young Adult, or Adult
• You may read an author's debut in one of those categories, even if they've published other books in other categories before.

I've picked the following books as propective reads (plus two of them are review ecopies from Netgalley) during the Debutathon. Of course, I won't be able to read all of them because I wouldn't be able to read 6 books on a regular week (I used to be a fast reader I promise, but I lost the skill *sobs*), and this week will not be normal by any standards! I'll be having my first dance concert since the old tap days, so it's a very exciting time! Plus I'll also be off to Cairns almost straight after, so things are getting quite busy in my household. I still plan to read as many debuts as humanly possible tho. No concert or interstate trip is gonna stop me *maniacal laugh*




Click here to join the Debutathon 2014!

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment