Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #1


So.. I thought we'd try something new! I've seen this meme so many times all around different blogs and it seems interesting to do.


This is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where you share what books you've recently added to your bookshelves, either physically or electronically.

I don't usually get physical booksss... more electronic. I mean I love physical books, but we only have just so much money to buy everything :P Meh. I have too many *shakes head*

BOOKS ACQUIRED RECENTLY
(electronic)

The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider

I actually started this, after hearing so many good things about it. I'm only 10% through and it's not bad! 




The Impossible Knife of Memory
by Laurie Halse Anderson

I also heard amazing things about this and can't waittt





Legend by Marie Lu

Bit skeptical for this because I've heard mostly negative reviews...








My Ex From Hell by Tellulah Darling

I love the title for this xD It's apparently some YA Mythology/comedy book. Looking forward to it!








If you know any of these and want to tell me which to start first, which you liked yadayada, comments would be appreciated :P

—MissOddball™ Over and Out. *salutes*

0 comments:

Post a Comment