Whoa. To be totally honest I kind of can't believe it's already 2015. I mean, one minute it was the beginning of 2014, and then, BOOM, I'm almost 16 and I have a blog o.O
And talking of Fangirling Misses, I feel guilty. Really guilty. I know, I've been a very bad blogger and abandoned y'all lately *sniff* I'm sorry! Forgive me? *does killer puppy dog eyes* ;)
– BOOKISH 2014 ACHIEVEMENTS –
• Started a blog with my besties!
• Kept said blog running *gaasp*
• Read 59 books
• Met some amazing people and bloggers
• Discovered the secretive Australian blogosphere. I'm Blog Agent 007, if you were wondering....
• Received my first physical ARC!
• Won my first book giveaway!
• Won my first book swag.
• A proud owner of a tiny but dignified book shelf.
• Discovered Twitter, Instagram and Netgalley!
• Became addicted to said sites. Yes, that counts as an achievement. Don't question my logic.
• Joined some street teams. Hoped they would be more hands-on, but it's still fun nonetheless.
– I'M ALSO A GENERAL ACHIEVER! –
• I started dancing again.
• I received a trophy :D *huggles trophy*
Being the brainless newbie-who's-not-really-a-newbie-anymore-and-is-really-just-using-it-as-an-excuse that I am, I found myself at a bit of a loss at what to write even though I knew I wanted to signify the New Year in some way. So I (yes, I really really did) stalked some blogs for....wait for it....inspiration. Heh heh. And everyone seems to love writing blogger goals (why didn't I think of this? *sigh*). So here goes:
– MY SUPER AMAZING (HA) GOALS FOR 2015!!! –
• Win more books. Yaasss.
• Buy more books.
• Get a job so I can buy more books.
• Write more informative reviews.
• Write more funny reviews.
• Go to bed earlier in the night *cough*it's always past 12 so morning*cough*
• Get a new blog theme. Kelly, I love you (so keep slaving away! jk, jk *grins*)
• Do something cool on my 16th birthday....except it's in less than 10 days, so I probably won't succeed in doing anything except sleep half the day and read books *scratches head*
• Schedule posts and organise blogging better.
• In fact, schedule my whole days (because I've been extremely unorganised lately *scowls*)
• Hit 200 blog followers!
• Find a healthy reading pace.
• Be more careful when requesting ARCs on Netgalley. A very big issue for bloggers I imagine ^^
• Celebrate FM's first blogoversary!!!!!
• Now that I have a small load of books, start practicing the art of book photography.
• Learn some CSS/HTML.
• Hopefully read 50 books (I read 59 last year, but I might not have as much time this year *sniff*)
• Catch up in TVD and The 100.
• Meet some bloggers in real life......is this too much to ask?! *kneels before the book deities*
• Ace my school studies.....*wink*
• Study for my drivers licence!
• Pet my cats more. I've been a bad mummy *cries*
That's it for me! What are YOUR goals for 2015?