Wednesday, April 30, 2014

4/30 PreWednesday Issue#2 Random Updates Dayy!



Issue #2. Makes it sounds like some kind of newpaper XD Oh and I Luurrrrvvee the banner, Bellzie!! Looks awesome *thumbs up* I dunno how to do those kind of things *pouts*

Anyhooo, quite a few things have happened this weekk!

  • We have a Twitter account now! Ta daaa *flourishes arm*:  FM's Twitter :D It was supposed to be @Fangirlingmisses, but twitter apparently thinks its too long, so it's now fangirlingmisse, without the "S", which makes no sense at all, whatsoever. Rahh. And Twitter's character limit is so short, it's really hard to actually write anything useful XD 
  • HEIR OF FIRE'S NEW COVER!!!! It got released a few days ago, remembah?? I shall show it to those who haven't seen it yet on their official FB page- *pauses dramatically*....*crowd waits*....*smirks* Wait till the end of the post. *cracks up* LETS TORTURE OUR READERS XDD *crowd throws tomatoes* ...okay okay..geez so violent.   



The lovely green one on the left hand side is the US cover version, and the left is the UK's. Which do you prefer? I kind of like the UK's betterr.. the ice green/blue colour in the background is soooo pwetty. and LOOK she has a BOW!! :D CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT *pulls hair* GIMME. NOW. *jumps around with Belle* AHHH!!!!! :DDD *dies*

  • I'm currently rereading the Darkest Minds because it's so awesome, and if you haven't read it....*puts knife to throat* READ. IT. NOW. *smiles sweetly* I personally (and lot of you should be agreeing with this statement...*shoots a look around threateningly*) think it's THE best dystopian book ever written. And I've read a lot of dystopian books. It's fresh, new, suspenseful, and the romance is slow and real unlike mostt..*cough* Not naming names XD Just remember, MY LIAM. Or i'll hunt you down in your sleep. 
  • If you haven't seen the other 5 Misses around, it's because they're slacking. Chop chop, dearies XD 
  • I think that's pretty much it....I should keep notes of interesting things next time o.O Can't remember anything. Maybe you can add sumfin, Bellzie or Mazza xD
-MissOddball™ Over and Out. *salutes*


Yuuupp Belle 'ere!! I'll add some stuff that happened for me over the week noww ;D
P.s. Woowww! You're rweally getting the hang of this Cazzie! *gapes*
P.p.s. I'm gonna do numbers because the • thingys don't work with paragraphs and stuff......XD Annnyyyhooooooo:

1. Not only are we on Twitter *chirp*, we're also now on Google+ (just look to our profile lol --->) ......I was gonna do it earlier, pwomiseee......buut I was too lazy and Cass beat me to it *cracks up*

2.For those of youu who owns an Apple device and frequents the iTunes Store......(and what Apple person doesn't use iTunes....COME ON!!! XPP), I'm sure you all know about the “of the Week” bargains! :P If you haven't you deserve a good facepalm. Seriously. *readies facepalm machine factory* :P
I absolutely luuuvvvvv “of the Week” specialss! *FANGIRLS* I've gotten many a book, app and song free over the last year and a half aka how long I've had an Apple *winkss* E.g. some YA books: Grave Mercy, Angel, Touch of Power, The Immortal Rules, The Goddess Test etc. (and I still haven't read most of them! XD Talking about that, I really should read them! :D)
This lovely week I checked the “Book of the Week” (I believe they update every friday.....for us Aussies, at least), and guess what popped up?! *raises eyebrows* You guessed it!! Frozen Sing-A-Long-Storybook! XDD
*pauses*
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Me #1: .......noooooo........NOOOOO!!!!!!! *shakes head* Don't even think about it Belle!
Me #2: Yessssssssshhhhh! Yesssssssshhhhhh!!! You knoww you want toooo! *waggles eyebrowss*
Me #1: Shussshhhhh! NOT TRUE!!!!!!! I am a grownup! I will not rweadd a picture book........*huffs*
Me #2: But you want to.....and you will.......XD
Me #1: No.
Me #2: Yessss.
Me #1: Nooooo.
Me #2: Yessssssssssssssssssss.
Me #1: Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Me #2: Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
*silence*
.
. ..
. . ..
*crickets chirp*
. ..............................................
Me: *presses 'download book'* XDD

3. The YA book poll we had up of our fav books has ended.....yeaaahhh I knowww, it ended quite a whileeee ago, but I'm lazyyy, so I only just got around to it. *sticks out tongue*
But anyyhoooo the results aree: Lux Series, The Darkest Minds and The Infernal Devices are leading at 5 points apiece! Whooopp!! :D
Bloodlines and Divergent are tied for second on 4 points each ;D
Throne of Glass has 3 points and is sharing third place with itself..........p.s. howww dissaapointingggggg *insert Snape-like voice*..........this shows that we need to make more peeps read ToG!!! :P
Mara Dyer at 2 points.........well that's saaadd XD Mind you I've only read the very first book in the trilogy, but that first one was awesomesauceee.....:/ So idk....
And lastly, the haven't-read-any-of-them choice at 0 points......XDD *cocks head* I guess everyone has read the books then lol *rolls eyes*

That's all for now, folks! :P

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

4 comments:

  1. OHMYGODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR HOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *JUMPS UP AND DOWN* EEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR BETHSIES?!?!?! I. AM. DYING. OF. HUNGER.

      Delete
  2. *sheepish grin* I know you told mee beforeeee...but I kinda forgot about the "Book Of the Week' thing o.O I HAVE SOME DOWNLOADING TO DO!! *whooshes off*

    ReplyDelete