Friday, May 9, 2014

Liebster Award *winks*

Yesss the time has come.......the Liebster Award post is finally finished and ready for readers :P ....do you know just how much effort goes into blogging?! I had no idea before I started XD All the scouring though HTML *flexes sore shoulders* I've been in this chair for waaayyy too long. So I'll just cut to the chase ;D Here you are: *unravels scroll*

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •


This is sooooo cool! We just received an award! :P *FANGIRLS*

(Cass: *Cassafrass sneaks in and whispers behind camera* No actually, Bellzie, we're nominated. XD We didn't technically win anything *giggles and retreats backstage*
Belle: *whines* Ehh. Don't rain on mah parade! XD I'm trying to do a speech here *pouts*.......*clears throat and starts again*
Cass: *sighs* Whateva you sayyy ;D *looks to audience*...*jabs thumbs over shoulder at Bellzie and rolls eyes* XDD)

Ookayyy okayyyyy!! *slows breathing* Yuuppp don't worry I'm good now I'm good now.......XD
So. The Liebster Award is an award given in recognition to promising new blogs to help.......uhhh.......*tries to remember the lines*.......blehh. To help spread the blogger love and introduce new blogs and bloggers into the blogger whirlpool, I guess XD
Thank you so muchh Spiffy Books for nominating us! *beams* You're awesome. Everyone go follow her noww *shoos* XD

Alriiightyyy.....*adopts thick Aussie accent*......let's get down to business! :PP


Here are the rules:
Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you in your post.
List 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
Pick 5-10 new bloggers (must have less than 200 followers) to nominate and ask them 11 new questions. Do not renominate the blogger that nominated you.
Go to each new blogger’s site and inform them of their nomination.


11 Facts about me (well..us.):


MissOddball™ (Cassie)
1. I'm 14. (XD A fairly boring fact, yes I know)
2. Kinda antisocial... Kinda. Just a tad bit. Or maybe a little more....:P
3. I have previously owned 2 turtles, 4 dogs, 2 hamsters, 5 rabbits, and 10 fish. Well not all at once, obviously. Plus helped 3 lost dogs and a cat. XD (Does this count as one fact? o.O)
4. I'm on bad terms with maths, unlike MissBloodsucker the genius over theree...*pouts*
5. I don't go anywhere without my iPad, Luna.
6. I name inanimate objects. What will they call themselves when they come alive at night? Now I think y'all have some naming to do.
7. My inspirations/rolemodels are Luna, Hermione, Neville, Tris, Wanderer (I know XD), Alynne.
8. I have terrible eyesight, mostly due to reading in the dark when I was youngerr...*sheepish grin* I can hardly see 7cm in front of me now :/ (Yeshh I measuredd) Lesson learned: Do Not. Read. In. The. Dark. Of course, sometimes I can't help it, but anyways. XD
9. I live on the 32nd floor O.O 
10. Mixed handed ;) So convenienttt! 
11. I want to skateboard, bungee jump, skydive, rock climb ect. before I turn 30.

MissBloodsucker™ (Belle)
1. I'm currently 15! When you're......fifteen! Hahaha TaySwf :P
2. I think I relate the most to Sydney Sage from Bloodlines (Richelle Mead)
3. I LOVE ALGEBRA!!!! (yeah I just had to throw that in......*cackles*)
4. I despise mushrooms from the bottom of my heart!
5. I'm pretty quiet in 'real life'.......*frowns* It's not like I'm really, really shy or anything tho, I just don't have anything to say.....and most convos are boring anyway :P
6. I have a sweet tooth, but honestly, who doesn't?!?!
7. I'm a total environmentalist! :DD
8. I have a pitiful physical book collection o.O Weird right?! As in, not even ten books :(
9. I j'adore my iPad. You touch it, you won't have a hand.
10. I have really bad eyesight :/ It wasn't always like that; but about two years ago it just went poof! Gone. And left me by my lonesome with terrible eyesight *cries* Now anything an arms length away starts to blur. But I still refuse to wear my glasses most of the time.....I know, I'm foolish, but no one asked you so husshhhhh XP
11. I'm really short. (so is Cass, so we're almost like twins lol) As in, hardly hitting 1.5m........:/ I've been called a hobbit before, a HOBBIT!!!!! *indignant look* Does it look like I have hairy feet?! Hmph. XD Besides, it's certainly not my 111th birthday *winks*

MissMadness (Mad)
1. I'm 15 toooooo!!! 
2. Well I woulllllllld say I'm most like Tessa from The Infernal Devices, but lately I've just read Fire and Flood and Tella is pretty me. Exactly. 
3. My book hubby is Will Herondale, and I swear if you proclaim love form him or anything along those lines, I will disembowel you, and trust me, I know how, I dissected a fish today.
4. I fricken ADORE animals. I have a unicorn named Angel, a baby wolf named Liam, a baby elephant named Jade, and the twins, Nightshade, a black panther, and Punishment, a lion. (all fictional, of course)
5. I LOVE to write. I'm gonna auth a book one day. It's on my bucket list, therefore it must come true. *nods seriously*
6. I want a motorcycle. A sparkly plum purple Ducati. It also, is on my bucket list.
7. My bucket list also includes things like: getting or making a bag completely made of shark teeth, having a tiara collection and wearing them out in public on a regular basis, swimming under a natural waterfall, preferably in the rain forest. Raising a baby wolf...
8. I'm a brunette. (I know exciting right?!) I wish a was a ginger, just so I could call myself a ginger. If i was gonna dye my hair though, I'd dye the tips deep purple.
9. My thumb drive is shaped like a penguin head and I loose it on a regular basis, so I'll go running around the house frantically screaming 'WHERE IS MY PENGUIN HEAD?! WHERE IS IT?!!!! I NEED MY PENGUIN HEAD'
10. I love Oreos. A LOT. Seriously, I would do bad things for a package of Oreos. *whips out hairspray and a lighter*
11. I have violent tendencies.



Questions from SpiffyBooks *claps hands together*:


1. Where are you from?
Cass (Oddball): Koreaaa! Asian girly in da housee *waves*
Belle (Bloodsucker): I'm from Australia! *confetti* And the other Misses are situated around the globe! So I guess you could say we're global hehehehe *gigglesss*
Mad (Madness): USA. Exciting right? Even more exciting? Utah. whoo.

2. What is your favourite genre to read?
Cass: YA, of course ;) Contemporary and dystopian, mostly.
Belle: YA. Full stop. I live young adult, but then again I AM a young adult so I guess that makes sense. If you want me to specify further, I'd say probably fantasy........but of course that means YA fantasy :P
Mad: YA. Duh. I AM a hormone ridden teenage girl after all.

3. Do you read one book at a time or 10 like me?
Cass: Err, normally I like to read one at a time, but right now I'm reading like 7 because everything I'm reading is really boring..so I try a new one, but that turns out to be hecka boring..adds a new one, boring, boring- you get the point XD It just starts to pile up pretty fast .-.
Belle: I used to read one at a time but ever since I found Goodreads last year and got to meet all those wonderful fellow booklovers, I've gotten into a habit of reading a few books at the same time XD Never more than 5 at once tho, that'd be too hectic for me! :O
Mad: Meh. Depends. Like if the book is the best thing ever there's no way I would put it down for a single second to read something else. But if I'm reading a dull book, I sometimes stray...


4. What novel do you with is turned into a movie?
Cass: THE DARKEST MINDS!!<33 THEY BETTER GET THE CASTING FOR MY DEAR LIAM RIGHT WHEN THEY DO. OR I'LL SUE THEM XD
Belle: Hmm. Many, but I'm always worried if they're gonna ruin it.........and unfortunately that happens a lot, especially with YA adaptions. While I'd love for lots of books to be adapted, I think that novels with the dystopian theme tend to be more likely to achieve at least relative success because fantasy is much harder to bring alive and onto a screen with so much more up to our imagination. So with that in mind I'd probably say The Darkest Minds! ......*double takes* WOW! We're totally twinning Cass! XD
Mad: The Infernal Devices. But they'd most likely screw up the casting for Will and I'd have to go kill them all sooooooo.... maybe not.

5. Do you have any pets?
Cass: One dog. Maltese :D
Belle: I've got two totallyy cutesyyy cats! Purebred British Shorthairs <3 I luuvvv them to death!
Mad: Nope, my parents don't love me. *sobs* But I have fictional ones :D

6. What hobbies, besides reading, do you have?
Cass: Hmmm. Well I like sleeping and eating, if you count those as hobbies XD I honestly dont knoww. Maybe just browsing Goodreads and taking walks. Oh and texting! and bloggingg ;D Who knew blogging could be so time consuming o.O
Belle: Uhhh, I like to play puzzle games and video games, watch moviesss!! I luuvvvv moviesss! Listen to music? Watch VD (that one is totally on you Natta).....OHH and I dance! <3 And stalking Goodreads......newly blogging as well, of course *winks*
Mad: Besides reading.... Ummmmm being antisocial? Punching things? I play soccer (goalie) and I write and I love doing crafts and building things and watching shows and staring at attractive males... *coughs* The Hemsworth brothers *coughs* Logan Lerman *coughs* Theo James *coughs* Oh sorry, must be coming down with a bit of a cold.... OH! Also stalking Cassandrajp's tumblr, she draws AMAZING YA fiction art!!! 
LOOK AT IT!


7. What is the most adventurous thing you have done? 
Cass: I live a pretty secluded life, hence the want of doing extreme sports XD Seriously, the most adventurous thing I've done is gone on a trip when I was 8 with only mah classmates/teachers that involved a plane and train rides *facepalm* I need to get out more.
Belle: Yeaaahh. I know. We're twinning again but my life is pretty boring so far as well! ;( So idk. Going on a roof maybe? *shrugs helplessly* I'm totally gonna skydive and all that one day tho! ;D
Mad: *shrugs* I dunno... Zip lining and repelling in Mexico? We rode mules!!! They was SO CUTE!!!

8. If you could meet anyone from any era, who would it be?
Cass: Tough onee! I'd say J.K. Rowling :P
Belle: Depends, can they be fictional? *waggles eyebrows* XD No? Darrnnnn! *pouts* Well then, maybe..........a VIKING!!!! I've been watching the TV show, Vikings! Soooo awesome btw....*cheers*......and I think it'd be pretty cool to find out if Ragnar Lothbrok and Lagertha existed xD Don't you think that would be awesome?! XDD Well.......as long as we could actually talk instead of them killing me or sumfin.......'caus......you knoowww, I actually value my life, surprisingly.....*grins*
Mad: Will. My Will.

9. What is your favourite book?
Cass: Easy. Harry Potter, duh. Darkest Minds and Book Thief in close second!
Belle: Well that's just mean *narrows eyes* XD But if I had to choose, I'd probably pick Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas <3
Mad: Ughhhhhh? Really?! I can't choose ONE!!! Maybe The Mortal Instruments? There is just too many great books out there, I hate to limit myself to ONE favorite.

10. What is your least favourite book?
Cass: *thinks* I have a few.. either Twilight, Taking Chances, Mockingjay, or Under the Never Sky. I'll say...Taking Chances. Dont read it XD Yuck.
Belle: Ooooo now that's a question I don't see often *grins* I might have to say Twilight because I found Bella (who is not related to me in any way.....my name is Belle, not Bella yah hear? *grumbles* XD) to be an extraordinarily weak charrie.....huh? Ohh, charrie means character ;D .....and if there's one thing I hate in books, it's weak female presence. Blehhh.
Mad: I try not to be a hater... But the third book in Delirium (Which I loved by the way), Requiem, Was AWFUL!!! Nothing happened the ENTIRE BOOK. And she never chose between the love interests at the end and that was THE LAST BOOK IN THE SERIES!

11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Cass: Italy! No wait, America. Australiaa..No..Italyyy...*torn* XD Sigh. Italy it isss. Because Europe has beautiful roads and architecture<3 Plus Italy is the land of spaghetti XD Yum
Belle: Where to goooo........*scratches chin* I'm honestly not sure, and it doesn't help that I'm seriously lacking in geography studies *pouts*........maybe France? Idk whyy but I like the idea of going to France :D I really wanna see what Christmas is like in winter! XD You always see it snowing at Christmas time in movies and stuff, but since I live in Australia aka in the SOUTHERN hemisphere........yeaahhh ;-/ So at least SOMEWHERE in the northern hemisphere! :)
Mad: Ummmmm. *curls up in a ball* I DON'T KNOW!!! TOO MANY CHOICES! DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!!!


Blogs I Nominated:




Our Questions For Nominees *mischievous smirk*:


1. What's your name?

2. How long have you been blogging?

3. Belle: I can't think of a good question, so what's the weather like where you live at this very moment? 
Cass: Duude. Belle. No. Don't waste a valuable question like that XD *clears throat* 
When did you become a official bookworm with what book?
Belle: Yeaaahhh that's much better ;D What she said.
Mad: I think you should answer this: If you had a tail what kind of tail would you have? (and yes, you have to have the tail, loser)
Belle: *scratches head* Maybe answer them both then? o.O 2-in-1 questions!! *giggles* We're making new trends!! Ohh yeaaaahh! XDD

4. If you could live in a book world, which would you choose and why?

5. What's your fav book series?

6. Why did you decide to start blogging?

7. Have you read Throne of Glass? (if you haven't you should hehe xD)

8. Is there a place in the world you wouldn't want to go to?

9. What's your favourite book-to-movie adaption?

10. How many languages do you know?

11. What book character do you relate to most?

Thanks for reading peeps! <3

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!
—MissOddball™ Over and Out *salutes*
—MissMadness I don't have a tm thingy or a signature thingy but... BYE! Kisses! Happiness:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment