Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays #4 – The Beginning of Everything


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Okkaayy peoples! Cassie here. My first Teaser Tuesday :D I always find these fun to read.
My teasers will be from The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schenider. The book was awesome, I juuuust finished it,  and I'll be posting a review soon! Be on the lookout *winks* Here we go:
Source of Pic: Goodreads


   "So Ezra," Phoebe said, sliding onto the bench next to Luke. "Hows life as a teenage vampire?" Toby snorted, and Cassidy snickered through a mouthful of cupcake. 
   "Oh come on," Phoebe continued. "You're asking for it. Pale skin, black clothes, no lunch, and that whole brooding thing? It's hilarious. You should get some body glitter and go after an unsuspecting freshman." 
   "You should!" Cassidy agreed. "Tell her you're a dangerous monster. And mention how good her blood smells." 
   "Wrong time of the month on that one, and I'm getting slapped," I muttered, 
and everyone laughed.

AND:

There was a little smear of sunscreen below her ear. 
   "Wait," I said, reaching to wipe it away. "You had sunscreen on your cheek."
   "Did you get it?" Cassidy asked.
   "No, I smeared it bigger."
   "Whatever," she said. "At least I don't have sunscreen in my hair"
   "It's not sunscreen. You're turning my hair white." 
  
What are your teasers? Share below!

—MissOddball™ Over and Out. *salutes*

0 comments:

Post a Comment