Thursday, June 26, 2014

6/25 Random Updates (Pre?)Wednesdays Issue #6



Sorry for missing last wednesday dearies :/ Anyhooooo! Got a bit of news to share ;) *marches onward*
  • So we have finally joined Bloglovin', which meanss.........we are now officially bloglovers! *giggles and high fives fellow bloglovin' members* Yupp I knooowww :P We should have joined aagessss agoo *rolls eyes* But bettahh late than never! Add uss :) xx Pleaaaseeeee? *puss-in-boots cuteyy eyes* (click on da big-eyed kittyyy XD)

  • I MET A FAMOUS PERSON!!!!!!!! :O *GRINS* Well, actuallyy, a bunch of famous peeps XD Not that there was a lot of talking involved haha, but I did get 6 signatures from Justice Crew! You know who they are right?? They're.........a band.......singers.......Australian.......*stutters* Umm.......yeaaahhh I totally know who they are..? *guilty look* Ookayyy not rweallyyyy......xD *crowd boos* Heeeyyyyyy at least I know......uhhh.......three of their songs......from the radio! XDD Don't be meaaannn guyyss *whines* I was just ecstatic 'cause NO ONE FAMOUS EVER COMES HERE!!!!! ;( Tho I failed to snap any good photos of them to prove it.....aand I missed the actual gig *pouts* Ahh wellssss xP
  • We got nominated for the Liebster Award threee more times o.O *hugs nominators tightly* You guys rock! :DD And that brings the blog's running total to a grand five nominations! :PP Eeeeeeeekkkk!! (and yesss I'm keeping count *winks*) EEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! *faints*
  • I'm so saaaddd! Vikings and Game of Thrones have both finished for the year *cries* My alter egos on the subject of GoT:
Me #1: GAME OF THRONES HAS FINISHED! MY LIFE HAS ENDED! *SOBS LOUDLY*
Me #2: *rolls eyes* Stop being so dramatic XP It's only till next year.
Me #1: *hisses* Don't talk to me! *chin wobbles* I won't get the see the dragons for a year! No Arya for a year! No Tyrion for a year! *wails in despair*
Me #2: *facepalm* This is ridiculous! *walks off*
Conclusion: Even I don't want to talk to me XDD
  • Ohhhhh! And like pwomised I watched TFiOS! ;D See the post HERE
  • It is with a saaad heart that I announceee Natalya aka MissAmazingness, our head mod and bestest (hush you grammar police *narrows eyes* XD) of friends has regretfully departed from Goodreads :'( We miss her dearlyy! <33 *raises glass* TO NATALYA, WHO TRULY WAS DA ßOMB! *gives Natta a virtual hug* Miss you Lylyy *eyes water* It's not without youu da same yah know? ;( xoxoxox

That's it for nowww peeps! Mwaaa *kisses*

—MissBloodsucker™ All Sucked Out!

XD Shame on you for not knowing famous Aussie singer guys!
I have no idea how you do all that HTML stuff, Bellzie. But yesh..
YOU THINK ONE YEAR IS LONG? WE SHERLOCK LOVERS MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT TILL 2016 FOR THE NEW SEASON *cries*

Nattaaa ;( It's so empty without her..

*claps hands* I've also got somethingg.

  • Delirium  by Lauren Oliver has a new TV pilot! You can watch it for free (limited time) here: Delirium Pilot (I think that link is only available to people in the US xD I can't currently find one that's international.. maybe Youtube has one. Dunno.) I haven't read OR watched it yet but I'll get to it soon! :D
Belle: *pops in* Yessshhhh there's a Youtube link for the Delirium Pilot! HERE *winks and zooms off*
  • I'll also be posting stuff more oftennn...*feels guilty for making Bellzie run the whole thing alone* Summer break! :D I mean..not that i'll be reading as much as I would wish because I have a LOT of catching up to do- study wise *scowls* aaanndd I've been sleeping a lotttt.......XD So yesh. anyways. I can participate in those meme thingys too! :D Those look fun.
Uhh yeahh I think that's about it.. *scratches head*

-MissOddball™ Over and Out. *salutes*

(Why is your - thing longer than mine *pouts* It looks bettah xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment