Sunday, October 12, 2014

Couch Potato Time #6 - Transformers: Age of Extinction

Autobots must escape sight from a bounty hunter who takes control of the human serendipity: Unexpectedly, Optimus Prime and his remaining gang turn to a mechanic and his daughter for help.

Heey guys....I know I haven't been around recently *grimaces* but I'm making up for it with a movie review :D I just watched this today after my SATs and I have to say that it was really good! 

The last few Transformers I didn't like because I felt like they were just...meh...compared to the first one, but this one, it was an all new movie it seemed like!! There were all new actors and even more transformers!! Good and evil transformers....so many evil humans too :( 

I was a little confused on how everything went to hell in a hand basket so quickly for the Autobots after they saved the world from that one Autobot turned Deceoptacon in the third one, but once I started paying attention more, it made more sense. 

I have to say that Mark Wahlberg did a wonderful job, much better than I had been expecting. The only thing I didn't like in this one was that his daughter always seemed to have her make-up done and fantastic clothing on when they were supposed to be on the run. It didn't seem realistic. And oh my god! When she cried her eyes would get soooo red! O.o it was really weird...I've never seen someone's eyes get that red when they cried before...anyway xD

Besides the fact that some of the things didn't seem real, it was a really cool movie. The man made transformers were freaking awesome! (even if they were evil) When they transformed it wasn't like normal...it was fluid and much more elegant...it was really cool, I'm telling you XDD

So I give this one 4 stars :D I recommend you guys see it if you liked the other ones

~LittleMissTotem Ruffling Your Feathers ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment